NIOS 10th 12th Result 2023: Great news has come for the students of 10th 12th of the National Institute of Open Schooling, under which information about NIOS 10th 12th Result has been provided. Recently the NIOS Board has conducted examinations for the students of all the board classes. In such a situation, today we are going to give you information about the result to be released by the National Institute of Open Schooling.
NIOS 10th 12th Result 2023 Results likely to be announced
After the completion of the examination, now all the students are waiting for their results. These exams were conducted in the month of April and May but the result has not been released yet. But now the news is coming that its results are likely to be declared in June. In such a situation, you have to be active on the NIOS website continuously.
Exams were conducted from 8th April to 6th May
Let us tell you that the examinations conducted by NIOS lasted from 8th April to 6th May. As soon as the examinations were over, the evaluation of the answer sheets of the students started. It is being said that the evaluation process has been completed, in such a situation now the result can be going soon. To check the result, candidates have to keep some important documents with them through which you will be able to check your result.
These documents will be required
- candidate’s name
- parent’s name
- Date of birth
- registration number
- Roll Number
- school name
- name of the board
- district of residence
- total marks
- passing division
- exam year
Check Results like this
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website to check the result.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the result link will appear in front of you.
- After this, you have to select your class here.
- After this, you have to fill your name, father’s name, roll number, and registration number.
- After this process is completed, you have to click on the submit button.
- Now your result will appear in front of you with the percentage of marks obtained.
- If you want, you can also download your result.
- Take a printout of the downloaded result for future requirements.